The Law Office of Jeffrey A. Beer, LLC offers legal services to real estate property owners, landlords, buyers, tenants and professionals in both the residential and commercial context. The list of services below is only an example of the various real estate legal services that we provide:
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation – We assist in resolving disputes between landlords and tenants, always keeping our client’s best interests in mind. Having experience with representing both landlords and tenants, we are able to act as a knowledgeable advocate for either party.
- Failure to Disclose Litigation – The Seller’s Disclosure Law requires that a seller of residential real estate make certain disclosures about the condition of the property being sold. In cases where this may not have occurred, we help evaluate the client’s situation in order to determine the best plan of action. If necessary, we engage in both negotiation and litigation in order to achieve the best resolution for our client.
- Lease Preparation & Review – We communicate with our clients in order to fully understand what components of a proposed lease are most important to them, their family or their business. Whether commercial or residential, all landlords and tenants have needs that are specific to their life and business, and we negotiate all lease agreements to ensure that the documents satisfy those needs.
- Agreements for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate – We review all of the paperwork associated with a residential or commercial real estate transaction. We then help guide our client through the process from offer to settlement, navigating them around the common pitfalls associated with all transactions. We also work closely with our client’s real estate broker in order to ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possibly, while always protecting our client’s interests.
- Private Mortgages – In today’s difficult economy, many Seller’s will agree to hold a private Mortgage in favor of a Buyer, in order to facilitate that Buyer’s ability to purchase a property. In this situation, we can draft all of the necessary paperwork to securitize the loan and close the transaction.
Real Estate Professionals:
- Document Preparation and Review – We assist brokers and agents with the preparation of agreements and addenda, especially if a transaction requires altering the standard forms.
- Broker and Agent Commission Dispute Resolution – We represent brokers and agents in disputes over commissions. We know how hard you have worked to earn them. We prepare our clients, and all the necessary documentation, for Realtor Association Mediations, such as with SWRA, GPAR and PAR.
- IC Agreement Preparation, Review and Dispute Resolution – We prepare and review Independent Contractor Agreements between brokers and agents. As needed, we assist in negotiating and resolving disputes between Brokers and their Agents as well.